If you’d like to contribute to the directory, here are a few guidelines to embrace and a form to submit.
As much as you can, please try to create art in the following spirit:
- Using the block editor with core blocks (the blocks that come with WordPress), with very limited custom CSS (ideally none at all).
- Using the latest version of WordPress.
- Pushing the boundaries of what feels possible with WordPress.
- Only use GPL photos or illustrations. The WordPress photo directory is a great source for photos.
In order to submit, the following is needed:
- A high resolution screenshot of what you created (this is what will be featured).
- The HTML Markup of the block(s). This gets stripped out in the email form so please provide a link where it can be downloaded or viewed.
- A social media account or website that you want linked to for your submission.
- A title of your art piece.
It’s often easiest to create a post on your site with the above information and then link to that post as your submission.
A small group of volunteers will make up the review crew for this initiative: Anne McCarthy, Tammie Lister, Rachel Winchester, Rich Tabor, and Ana Segota.